This day is also known as Bal Diwas. This day is celebrated everywhere across the country. In schools, numerous programs are organised by teachers for children which include – Quiz competition, Dance Programs, Debate Competition and distribute sweets and chocolates to celebrate this day.
As we all know that Children’s day is celebrated every year so for this special day, children prepare their speech to remember the Chacha Nehru on this big day and they search for different speech ideas so that they can impress the audience with their speech.
So here we are sharing few amazing and easy speech ideas for the children :-
A very Good Morning to the respected Principle, Teachers and all my dear friends
We all know that we are gathered here to celebrate this special day when Our first Prime Minister of India was born whom we call Chacha Nehru and today it is his 131st birth anniversary.
The person who served our nation as a leader, politician and a of course a freedom fighter. He became the first prime Minister in the year 1947. You know why this day is celebrated as Children’s Day because he was fond of children and he always fought and advocated for the education of children as he used to believed that the children of this country are the future of India.
Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru spent his whole life in making India free from the Britishers and during those days before the independence he was put in jail for a long time. His immense contribution towards the freedom fighting campaign was incomparable.
The freedom of India was not had been possible if our late Prime Minister Jawahar Lal Nehru had not served the nation as a great freedom fighter.
Here I am concluding my speech and want to thank to all the people who had listened to me very patiently and paid their attention with interest and we all must take a pledge today to make this country proud.
Wishing you all a very Happy Children’s Day.
Children’s Day 2022: Topics you can include in your speech
1. Talk on Education system of our country.
2. Explain your views on child labour.
3. Discuss the status of the children in our country.
4. What major changes should be made to create the friendly environment according to the children.
5. Talk about the exploitation of the children in our society.
6. Your views on special health campaign for children.
Children’s Day 2022: Tips for Good Speech
1. Do not feel shy in explaining what you have prepared.
2. Deliver your speech in such a way that you are talking to the audience.
3. Make eye contact with the people who are listening to you.
4. If you think you forget something then do not stop in between rather just start over again.
5. Practice it before going on stage.
6. Work on your body language.