Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan served as the first Vice President and the second President of India. Despite all his accomplishments and contributions, Dr. Radhakrishnan remained a teacher throughout his life. He was the spiritual disciple who followed Advaita Vedanta. He believed that true teachers are those who help their students to think for themselves.
Famous Quotes by Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
1. Teachers should be the best minds in the country.
2. Books are the means by which we build bridges between cultures.
3. A life of joy and happiness is possible only on the basis of knowledge and science.
4. When we think we know, we cease to learn.
5. The worst sinner has a future, even as the greatest saint has had a past. No one is so good or bad as he imagines.
6. Knowledge gives us power, love gives us the fullness.
7. Reading a book gives us the habit of solitary reflection and enjoyment.
8. It is said that a man without religion is like a horse without bridle.
9. “Anubhavavasanameva vidya phalam”, the fruit of knowledge, the fruit of vidya is anubhava.
10. All our world organizations will prove ineffective if the truth that love is stronger than hate does not inspire them.
Happy Teachers Day 2022: Importance
There’s a saying that first teacher on the earth is mother who gives birth to a child then father and then Guru (who gives knowledge) so on this amazing day of teachers day do not forget to wish your real life Guru’s who have been there with you in all the ups and downs of life as without them it would have not been possible to cross the difficult path of life.
Teachers Day is a day for showing gratitude towards the person who has patiently heard you every time when you asked the same question a hundred of times. Teacher’s do a lot for their students to make them successful in their life and do not ask anything in return but students should make their teachers feel so special and students can not get a good opportunity other than this day.
So here are few ways by which you can make Teachers Day memorable :-
1. Wish your teacher by giving them flowers.
2. You can present your wishes on a card – “I feel so blessed to have a teacher like you who had not only pushed me towards achieving my goal but also supported me in every sphere of life. Today I celebrate you for being selfless, devoted, hardworking, and the wisest person in the classroom. I am grateful to be your student”. Happy Teacher’s Day!
3. You can gift them a hand made card by wishing ‘Happy Teacher’s Day’ in your own unique way.
4. Preparing a long speech for your teachers so that you can make them feel so special.
5. You can make poem on teachers day to make your teachers happy.
6. Organise a play in which you can show the contribution of teachers.
7. You can write your experiences on the days you have spent with your teachers.