As per Hindu Mythology, Deity Shani is considered to be one of the main planet among other planets. Shani is an important part of Navgrah and the lord of Saturn. Deity Shani dev is designated the task of granting the fruits of one’s action and that is the reason why Shani Dev is called as the Lord of Justice and Karma. Shani Dev is the brother of Yama and the son of Lord Sun and Mother Chaya. Deity Shani dev is an ardent devotee of Lord Krishna.
Shani Maharaj is said to be very harmful to those who betray, backstab and do injustice to the people as well as those who are arrogant and cruel. He makes people suffer for their sins which they have committed in their past lives as well in their current lives.
Astrologically, the planet Saturn is the slowest and the most powerful planet. Saturn is retrograde in his own Sun Sign Capricorn from 29th April, 2022, Saturn will get direct on 23rd of October and it will remain in Capricorn till 17th January, 2023.
Saturn Transit 2022 :
|Aquarius (Direct)||29th April, 2022|
|Aquarius (Retrograde)||5th June, 2022|
|Capricorn (Retrograde)||12th July, 2022|
|Capricorn (Direct)||23rd October, 2022|
Many people do get suffer from its malefic effects and do not able to find any perfect solution for their problems. So According the astrologer Nandini Sharma, here is the list of few remedies by which people can reduce the adverse effect of Planet Shani or Saturn.
Remedies to remove malefic effects of Shani or Saturn from Horoscope :-
1. Those who are suffering from the malefic effects of Shani Saadhe Sati (the period of seven and half year) or Dahiya (the period of two and half year) must chant Hanuman Chalisa atleast once in a day and Hanuman Chalisa is most effective if one can chant 7 times at once.
2. Light a mustard oil diya under the peepal tree on every Saturday to get rid of the bad effects of Saturn.
3. People must avoid wearing black colour clothes.
4. Saturn is the planet which encourages you to walk on a right path so people must avoid to indulge themselves in bad activities such as gambling, drinking alcohol and consuming meat or egg.
5. Offering food, clothes and footwear to your workers/ servants or other needy people is considered to be beneficial for the one who is going through a bad phase just because of wrong placement of Saturn.
6. Never make an eye contact to the idol of Shani Dev, it is considered to be inauspicious.
7. Try to be calm and humble with your servants whether at home or at work place. Never be harsh with them and make them happy always.
8. Do not try involve yourself in any conspiracy because it will count in your Karma and the Karma should be pure.
9. Take a steel bowl and fill it with mustard oil, look at your shadow in that bowl and give it to the beggar and this is called Chhaya Daan.
Nilanjana Samabhasam Ravi Putram Yamagrajam Chaya Martanda Shambhutam Tam Namami Shanescharam
Meaning :- “The one who is glowing like a blue mountain.. The son of the sun god Surya (Ravi).. The elder brother of Yama, god of death.. He, who is born to Chaya and the sun god Surya (Martanda).. I bow down to the slow-moving planet”.